Drainage Edinburgh: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
We, at Drainage Edinburgh, use modern CCTV drain survey apparatus to examine your drainage system thoroughly With this sophisticated CCTV equipment, we can diagnose the state of your drain with unrivalled accuracy
Contact Us Now. We Can Find Any Problem's In Edinburgh Using Our CCTV Drain Inspection System
- The cameras used by our experts are highly specialized
- Our team will help you with drainage problem's such as loose joints and ill - fitting pipes
- We are well - recommended in Edinburgh
We Provide Professional Services In Edinburgh That Include
Our Environmental Friendly Technique
The CCTV cameras we use to inspect the drains send the images for analysis in our well - equipped vans
These images help our experts to figure out if the drains or the sewers are in a good state and whether they are properly structured or not
The process is easy and effective and does not pose any threat to your environment or property.
We Are An Authority In CCTV Drain Inspection In Edinburgh
It is a complex technology that we've mastered at Drainage Edinburgh. The CCTV equipment we use is highly rated all over the world Because we are committed to providing first - rate results in CCTV drain sewer inspection, we have spent resources adopting industry best practices.
We can package the report for you on DVD so you can see it for yourself along with our easy - to - understand comprehensive technical report.
Our Residential Drainage Services In Edinburgh Can Assist You With
Rodent Infested Drains
Is your home infested with pesky rodents? When we inspect your system using our CCTV equipment, we can quickly confirm this for you.
Drainage systems can be chock - full of easy - access points for all types of rodents
Once they identify a breach in the structure of your pipe works, they leverage it chew through the pipes.
Survey Of Drainage Using Cad For ISO Certification
When you need your drain surveyed along with CAD drawings for the purpose of ISO 140001 accreditation, we can provide these services for you.
We Are Your expert Drainage Company In Edinburgh, And We Use Advanced CCTV Survey Technology Panoramo Speedy And Efficient 360 Degree CCTV Drain Inspection
Drainage Edinburgh is among the first to adopt panoramic CCTV for inspection of drains in Edinburgh Our panorama camera has the advantage of being able to view and record every detail in one quick pass, unlike conventional cameras that depend on the user to view and record the images.
The Panoramo camera can be moved at speeds of up to 35 cm/s After scanning the perimeter of the drainage or sewer system, it stores the information in its memory. The information from the survey is later analysed to get to the bottom of your drain problem.
Save Time And Cost With Lisy
We use the LISY sat cam for inspection of your lateral drains and sewers With this technology, we can quickly and affordably inspect your drain LISY can enter your drainage system through the mainline and this enables us to inspect lateral drains and sewers without having to enter your home
Along the primary sewer, LISY can cover a maximum distance of 100 meters. The technology is so good that it's being taken up by water companies for when they need to inspect private sewers. Our Software Enables Us To Deliver, It Also Allows Our Customers To Pay Less.
The equipment we use is wireless, battery - operated and mobile. It ensures that we can carry out our CCTV drain survey without much intrusion and hassle. Our experts can easily get around large properties and carry out comprehensive drain survey because our CCTV equipment are mobile, battery - operated, high - tech, and cordless.
Laser Technology For Accurate Analysis
To obtain accurate information about the sewer's shape, we use Profiler and fit it into CCTV inspection equipment Any change from the initial round profile of the pipe is recorded
Other conditions that can be recorded by the profiler are the size of the pipe, erosion, debris accumulation, distortion, holes, lateral protrusions and more. No abnormality is too small to be missed by our profilers, which can detect defects as small as 1mm
Proteus Explosion - Sensitive CCTV Inspection Unit
With Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera for the survey of high risk environments, we are able to safely inspect explosion - prone areas. Zone 2 public sewers and other such dangerous inflammable environments, require equipment that is intrinsically safe to prevent sparks that may ignite combustible substances that may have gotten into the pipe work. In Edinburgh? Call Us Today For Quality CCTV Drainage Services At Affordable Rates
We are a step ahead of others when it comes to CCTV surveying. Drainage Edinburgh has lead the industry in service, quality and innovation, for decades. This is because from the onset we were committed to offering unrivalled quality and superior service, at a rate that is affordable.
Information About Edinburgh
- Drainage Edinburgh is proud to offer CCTV Drain Survey services in Edinburgh.
- Namely our drainage experts in Edinburgh take on work including Drain Unblocking, Drain Jetting, Sewer Desilting, Drain Repairs, Sewer Renovations, Drain Relining, Drain Cleaning, and Sewer Relining.
- As an example this also involves Blocked Sinks, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Drain Inspections, CCTV Drain Survey, Blocked Drains, Manhole Inspections, and Sewer Inspections.
- Last but not least our plumbing and drainage contractors in Edinburgh offer Blocked Baths, Sewer Repairs, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Blocked Sewers, Structural Coating, and Sewer Rehabilitations services.
- Edinburgh is a Capital City located in Edinburgh in England.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as Threipmuir Reservoir, Duddingston Loch, Harlaw Reservoir, Water of Leith, and River Almond are located within Edinburgh.
- A Capital City in Edinburgh, Edinburgh is located in the City Of Edinburgh Council administrative area.
- Boundaries to an original ecclesiastical parish in the Capital City of Edinburgh incorperate University of Edinburgh College of Science and Engineering.
- The Capital City of Edinburgh parliamentary constituencies include Edinburgh East and Musselburgh (UK Parliament constituency), Edinburgh South (UK Parliament constituency), Edinburgh East (UK Parliament constituency), Edinburgh Central (UK Parliament constituency), and Edinburgh (UK Parliament constituency).
- The Coat Of Arms Of Edinburgh is the emblem of the English Capital City of Edinburgh.
- The Capital City of Edinburgh consolidates hamlets such asSouth Queensferry, Dalmeny, Gogar, Dean Village, and Juniper Green within its border and our drainage engineers service area.
- Villages in Edinburgh, include Ratho Station, Cramond, Colinton, Newbridge, and Ratho.
- Our drainage consultants work within Edinburgh now includes Brunstane, Joppa, Timber Bush, Lochrin, Slateford, Polwarth, and New Town.
- The Grange, Wester Hailes, Parkgrove, Pilton, and Holy Corner are also part of Drainage Edinburgh's CCTV Drain Survey service area in the Capital City of Edinburgh.
- Other service areas of Drainage Edinburgh within Edinburgh, England include Gorgie-Dalry, Parkhead, Swanston, Craiglockhart, and The Canongate,
- As well as Edinburgh's outlying urban areas Niddrie Mains, Bonnington, Sighthill, Raeburn Place, and Dumbiedykes.
- In conclusion, Drainage Edinburgh's CCTV Drain Survey services also cover the wider Edinburgh area which includes Dalry, Morningside, Corstorphine, Merchiston, and Trinity.
- Meadowbank, Greenbank, Firrhill, South Gyle, and Kirk o' Field is within the constituency of Edinburgh, Edinburgh.
- Towns such as Inverleith, Lauriston, Greenhill, West End, and Restalrig are are part of Edinburgh.
- Additional towns that form parm of the Capital City of Edinburgh include Kirkliston
- A variety of cities for part of Edinburgh including Second city of the United Kingdom
- Institute for the Study of Science, Edinburgh University Press, and Screen Academy Scotland in Edinburgh are prestigious through out England and the United Kingdom.
- Well-known schools in Edinburgh are Edinburgh College of Art, and Mannafields Christian School.
- Edinburgh University Library, and National Library of Scotland offer free educational resources in Edinburgh.
- Provide a physical education forum within Edinburgh is the Dalmeny House, and Edinburgh Castle.
- Corstorphine Hospital, and Chalmers Hospital deliver services locally to the Edinburgh area.
- Granton Garden, King George V Park (Eyre Place), and Lauriston Castle are the most notable parks and open spaces in Edinburgh and are famous through out England.
- Integral major roads in Edinburgh include the A772 road, and East Coast Main Line.
- George IV Bridge, Leith Walk, and White Horse Close are intrinsic to Edinburgh transport infastructure.
- The Capital City of Edinburgh is fringed by Glasgow, and Coatbridge to the East.
- Close to Edinburgh, Carlisle, and Wishaw can be found situated immediately to the north.
- Edinburgh reputation can be ascribed to its rich heritage including Scheduled monuments in Edinburgh, Scott Monument, and Union Canal (Scotland).
- Situated in Edinburgh, notable heritage assets include Lauriston Castle, Leith Library, Cramond Tower, Forth Road Bridge, and St Cuthbert's Church.